Credit and Cardlock Applications
March 25, 2022

Consumer / Non-Corporate Farm Credit Application (fillable form below)

Memberships in their personal name and/or non-corporate farm use.

Commercial / Corporate Farm Credit Application (fillable form below)

Memberships in their Business name — Corporate = Ltd (your farm is incorporated)

Personal / Corporate Guarantee to be completed if your business is a Corporation. Not needed for Sole Proprietorship/ Partnerships. 

Cardlock Application (fillable form below)

A credit application is needed to accompany this application.

For any questions regarding credit, please contact the Radville Office at 306-869-2610 or by e-mail

Applications can be downloaded, printed and filled out in full and emailed to the Office. Or they can be dropped off at the the Food Store in Radville. Please place your application in a sealed envelope addressed to Loretta.
PO Box 10, 309 Main Street, Radville SK, S0C 2G0.

You will be notified by letter on the status of your application.

Discover more: